You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


Funky fun websites and videos
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 31st, 2010 02:47 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Pissed off trucker, this guy's gonna get somebody killed!

http://www.rickysplace.com/player/0531-7.html
Got the license number of that truck?  I want to make sure I get off the highway if I see him coming!



____________________
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 31st, 2010 02:50 pm

Quote

Reply
I guess these guys didn't know about the "7-9-0" code.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtUdBsATCpc&feature=related

Last edited on Mon May 31st, 2010 03:57 pm by Abby1964



____________________
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7298
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 31st, 2010 04:21 pm

Quote

Reply
And talking about marmite. When I first saw this ad, I laughed my self silly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r99w-gOtj4&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 31st, 2010 10:27 pm

Quote

Reply
Dragonflygurl wrote: And talking about marmite. When I first saw this ad, I laughed my self silly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r99w-gOtj4&NR=1&feature=fvwp

LOL, EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon May 31st, 2010 10:28 pm

Quote

Reply
Abby1964 wrote: I guess these guys didn't know about the "7-9-0" code.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtUdBsATCpc&feature=related

Too bad Kai wasn't on hand! LMAO!  You know that hadda hurt, looks like they really thought that one out......yeah right.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jun 1st, 2010 01:11 am

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: I guess these guys didn't know about the "7-9-0" code.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtUdBsATCpc&feature=related

Too bad Kai wasn't on hand! LMAO!  You know that hadda hurt, looks like they really thought that one out......yeah right.
They must be related to the brain giants that tried to drag one off using a truck a few years ago.  Instead of making of with the ATM the bumper with license plate still attached got let behind at the scene! 

Candidates for the "protein bank" if you ask me.



____________________
Be_You_
Heretic


Joined: Wed Feb 18th, 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay, California USA
Posts: 342
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jun 1st, 2010 04:58 pm

Quote

Reply
Not sure where this came from or whether this is the best place to post it, but it made me think of a couple or three Lexx characters.

 

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jun 1st, 2010 06:00 pm

Quote

Reply
Frankly that is disturbing, looks painful and for fuck sakes WHY?
Never mind..I don't wanna know..but I am scar'd for life now..thanks..



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jun 1st, 2010 06:32 pm

Quote

Reply
Be_You_ wrote: Not sure where this came from or whether this is the best place to post it, but it made me think of a couple or three Lexx characters.

 
Feppo and Schmoor officially unveil their newest invention, "The Tweedle Testicle Twister".  They are currently accepting applications for volunteers to assist in  performance testing.  Send your resume to subnebulans@cluster.org.
:stanfacial:

Last edited on Tue Jun 1st, 2010 06:33 pm by Abby1964



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jun 1st, 2010 07:24 pm

Quote

Reply
Is that Feppo and Smoors hillbilly cousin or what?



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Jun 1st, 2010 08:06 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Is that Feppo and Smoors hillbilly cousin or what?He's from the Golean side of the family (they don't talk about them too much):laughing1:



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 2nd, 2010 02:04 am

Quote

Reply
Abby1964 wrote: Angel wrote: Is that Feppo and Smoors hillbilly cousin or what?He's from the Golean side of the family (they don't talk about them too much):laughing1:

Either that or Schlemmi's biggest fan.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 2nd, 2010 02:26 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Abby1964 wrote: Angel wrote: Is that Feppo and Smoors hillbilly cousin or what?He's from the Golean side of the family (they don't talk about them too much):laughing1:

Either that or Schlemmi's biggest fan.
I understand that Schlemmi was the first to turn in an application, however he was rejected on the grounds that he might "like it too much!"



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 3rd, 2010 12:49 pm

Quote

Reply
What dogs don't what you to know!

http://www.rathergood.com/cats



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Abby1964
Heretic


Joined: Fri Mar 26th, 2010
Location: San Antonio, Texas USA
Posts: 1915
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 9th, 2010 11:06 pm

Quote

Reply
If you're planning to take your next vacation on Planet Ruuma you might want to watch this "training" video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzkJbWl45kU




____________________

 Current time is 02:47 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  87  88  89  90  91  92  93  94  95  96  97  ...  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates