You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


Extra, Read All About It
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 13th, 2009 04:52 pm

Quote

Reply
okay angelface you're too sick for words! Mickey Mouse indeed!! gah! and the testicular fortitude needed to go to a testicle festival..well I never! harumph! BUAWAHHAHAHAHAHAHA..gah..I have enough balls hanging around as decorations..don't need no more..ya right Bilbo..yours are safe..FOR NOW!



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 13th, 2009 06:53 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: ..I have enough balls hanging around as decorations..don't need no more..ya right Bilbo..yours are safe..FOR NOW!
Ya mean ya didn't go for the gold yet with Bilbo?  I woulda thought you'd have them nailed up somewhere by now.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2920
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Aug 13th, 2009 07:20 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Ketana wrote: ..I have enough balls hanging around as decorations..don't need no more..ya right Bilbo..yours are safe..FOR NOW!
Ya mean ya didn't go for the gold yet with Bilbo?  I woulda thought you'd have them nailed up somewhere by now.
Tryouts are this weekend. There's always hope! :c030a:



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sat Aug 15th, 2009 11:41 pm

Quote

Reply
George Michael arrested after car crash - WHAM!

http://music.msn.com/music/article.aspx?news=426304&GT1=28102



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7298
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Aug 21st, 2009 11:35 am

Quote

Reply
Hendra Virus. I've just recieved an email from my older brother in Australia that his partners brother in law is very ill and may die.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25959542-5013404,00.html

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Aug 21st, 2009 01:46 pm

Quote

Reply
Dragonflygurl wrote: Hendra Virus. I've just recieved an email from my older brother in Australia that his partners brother in law is very ill and may die.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25959542-5013404,00.html

Oh my god, I've never heard of this virus before, I hope he will recover!  Such sad news, I'm relly sorry to hear that, DFG.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2920
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Aug 21st, 2009 02:38 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Dragonflygurl wrote: Hendra Virus. I've just recieved an email from my older brother in Australia that his partners brother in law is very ill and may die.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25959542-5013404,00.html

Oh my god, I've never heard of this virus before, I hope he will recover!  Such sad news, I'm relly sorry to hear that, DFG.
How awful! I hope he recovers qqickly.



____________________
Be_You_
Heretic


Joined: Wed Feb 18th, 2009
Location: San Francisco Bay, California USA
Posts: 342
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Aug 21st, 2009 06:48 pm

Quote

Reply
CheshireKat wrote: Angel wrote: Dragonflygurl wrote: Hendra Virus. I've just recieved an email from my older brother in Australia that his partners brother in law is very ill and may die.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,25959542-5013404,00.html

Oh my god, I've never heard of this virus before, I hope he will recover!  Such sad news, I'm relly sorry to hear that, DFG.
How awful! I hope he recovers qqickly.

That is awful. Viruses such as that have the unique ability to unite all humanity - if not mammalian life - in common purpose. Here's a link to some more information concerning this virus from the U.S. rump-socialized medicine system, the Center for Disease Control:

http://www.cdc.gov/ncidod/dvrd/spb/mnpages/dispages/nipah.htm

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Aug 31st, 2009 06:15 pm

Quote

Reply
Don't feed the burros -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/ap_on_re_us/us_feeding_the_burros



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7298
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Aug 31st, 2009 08:55 pm

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: Don't feed the burros -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/ap_on_re_us/us_feeding_the_burros


When will people learn not to feed the local wild life.  We have the same problem over here for example the New Forest Ponies and donkeys.  Then people wonder why they get attack when they don't feed them.

Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Tue Sep 1st, 2009 01:54 am

Quote

Reply
Dragonflygurl wrote: Angel wrote: Don't feed the burros -

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090831/ap_on_re_us/us_feeding_the_burros


When will people learn not to feed the local wild life.  We have the same problem over here for example the New Forest Ponies and donkeys.  Then people wonder why they get attack when they don't feed them.

Exactly, and you can't really call them wild animals anymore because if everyone is feeding them, they've become domesticated, relying on the human hand-outs.  They can't really go back to the wild, because I think much of their instinct would be gone.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2920
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 2nd, 2009 02:54 pm

Quote

Reply
25 Fears You Never Knew Existed!
http://www.mamapedia.com/voices/25-fears-you-never-knew-existed



____________________
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11442
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Sep 9th, 2009 11:38 am

Quote

Reply
I first heard about this on the way to work yesterday, to raise aids awareness a group is using Hitler in an ad commercial about not using condoms - 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/6138037/Adolf-Hitler-sex-video-condemned-by-Aids-charities.html



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2920
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Sep 10th, 2009 08:15 am

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: I first heard about this on the way to work yesterday, to raise aids awareness a group is using Hitler in an ad commercial about not using condoms - 

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/germany/6138037/Adolf-Hitler-sex-video-condemned-by-Aids-charities.html
Bizarre



____________________
CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2920
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Sep 10th, 2009 08:15 am

Quote

Reply
And you thought you had a problem with parking tickets! http://www.wdtn.com/dpp/news/strange/offbeat_ap_denver_ups_truck_is_denvers_champion_parking_violator_200909091206_2850812



____________________

 Current time is 02:02 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates