You have arrived in the LEXXVERSE where the spirit of Lexx lives on. Home


What's up with you?
 Moderated by: Ketana, CheshireKat, aeonflux  

New Topic

Reply

Print
AuthorPost
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11428
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 6th, 2007 09:09 pm

Quote

Reply
I know you've been working hard on that course, congrats, and good luck, chessie!

I got very highly complimented today by the 3 main managers for a follow up I did on a huge order that has been a pain in the ass.  So one of the managers gave me one of the parking spots in front of the building for the month of June.



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Hypatia
Heretic


Joined: Tue Feb 20th, 2007
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 92
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Wed Jun 6th, 2007 11:06 pm

Quote

Reply
I'm feeling healthy again LOL

 

And I'm doing good!

Looking forward to the next day!!!! It holds so many potentials :]



____________________
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 7th, 2007 01:10 am

Quote

Reply
Angel wrote: I know you've been working hard on that course, congrats, and good luck, chessie!

I got very highly complimented today by the 3 main managers for a follow up I did on a huge order that has been a pain in the ass.  So one of the managers gave me one of the parking spots in front of the building for the month of June.


and dontcha feel all special and tingly inside?

I got complimented today also!

was told I wasn't such a pain in the ass today..buwahahahahahaha..*snort* :kissmyass:



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11428
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Thu Jun 7th, 2007 02:18 am

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Angel wrote: I know you've been working hard on that course, congrats, and good luck, chessie!

I got very highly complimented today by the 3 main managers for a follow up I did on a huge order that has been a pain in the ass.  So one of the managers gave me one of the parking spots in front of the building for the month of June.


and dontcha feel all special and tingly inside?

I got complimented today also!

was told I wasn't such a pain in the ass today..buwahahahahahaha..*snort* :kissmyass:

LOL, my friend, that IS a compliment when it comes to you! :c030a::D

Hey Hypatia, every day you awaken is a wonderful day!  Glad you are feeling better.


 



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jun 10th, 2007 04:19 pm

Quote

Reply
Today in New York City on 5th Avenue we're having our Puerto Rican Day Parade to celebrate all Puerto Ricans from every corner of our beautiful island! We celebrate our heritage, our music, our food and our culture. For even better moment, Ricky Martin is King of the parade..YEAH LIVING LA VIDA LOCA!

Que viva Puerto Rico!

Proud to be Boricua! 
Spanish graphics from My Onda - [url=http://www.myonda.com
http://www.myonda.com[/url[/url]]



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7297
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jun 10th, 2007 04:37 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Today in New York City on 5th Avenue we're having our Puerto Rican Day Parade to celebrate all Puerto Ricans from every corner of our beautiful island! We celebrate our heritage, our music, our food and our culture. For even better moment, Ricky Martin is King of the parade..YEAH LIVING LA VIDA LOCA!

Que viva Puerto Rico!

Proud to be Boricua! 
Spanish graphics from My Onda - [url=http://www.myonda.com
http://www.myonda.com[/url[/url]]

HAPPY PUERTO RICAN DAY:) KETANA AND FAMILY

Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jun 10th, 2007 04:38 pm

Quote

Reply
Gracias DFG!!

Spanish graphics from My Onda -
http://www.myonda.com



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Angel
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Keeping Kool With Kai...
Posts: 11428
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jun 10th, 2007 07:38 pm

Quote

Reply
Ketana wrote: Today in New York City on 5th Avenue we're having our Puerto Rican Day Parade to celebrate all Puerto Ricans from every corner of our beautiful island! We celebrate our heritage, our music, our food and our culture. For even better moment, Ricky Martin is King of the parade..YEAH LIVING LA VIDA LOCA!

Que viva Puerto Rico!

Proud to be Boricua! 
Spanish graphics from My Onda - [url=http://www.myonda.com
http://www.myonda.com[/url[/url]]

¡El día feliz de puertorriqueño mi amigo!



____________________
The dead do not squeeze and please....
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Sun Jun 10th, 2007 10:32 pm

Quote

Reply
Gracias mi mejor amiga de mi vida!

 

 



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
mayaXXX
Divine Executioner


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Dark Zone, Naturally
Posts: 2465
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jun 11th, 2007 06:15 am

Quote

Reply
Purty....:s010a:



____________________
"Blah blah blah, Vampire Emergency, Blah..."
IT'S OFFICIAL
Hypatia
Heretic


Joined: Tue Feb 20th, 2007
Location: Glasgow
Posts: 92
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jun 11th, 2007 04:30 pm

Quote

Reply
Goddamn! I have sore feet and have had them for a couple of days!



____________________
Ketana
Divine Assassin


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: Lioness' Lair, USA
Posts: 2510
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Mon Jun 11th, 2007 06:03 pm

Quote

Reply
Hypatia wrote: Goddamn! I have sore feet and have had them for a couple of days!

well try walking on your hands for awhile! buwahahahahahahahahaha..

 

 



____________________

Don't sprinkle sugar on your bullshit and then tell me it's candy!
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7297
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 15th, 2007 07:48 pm

Quote

Reply
I got some good news I wish to share about my niece. She's just done her first movie, only a indenpent movie and she had a small part in it. It's a horror film but for the life of me I can't remember the title of it. It will probably be shown on tv.

Would you believe some one is trying to get funds for a musical version of Lord Of The Rings and my niece a couple of days ago went to a party and had all the costume and ears on. My niece one of the hobbits.

Oh man I've got sit through a whole musical version of LOTR to watch my niece.

http://www.lotr.com/sights.php

Last edited on Fri Jun 15th, 2007 09:10 pm by Dragonflygurl

CheshireKat
Divine Assassin


Joined: Tue Oct 24th, 2006
Location: Colorado USA
Posts: 2920
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 15th, 2007 08:43 pm

Quote

Reply
Dragonflygurl wrote: I got some good news I wish to share about my nice. She's just done her first movie, only a indenpent movie and she had a small part in it. It's a horror film but for the life of me I can't remember the title of it. It will probably be shown on tv.

Would you believe some one is trying to get funds for a musical version of Lord Of The Rings and my niece a couple of days ago went to a party and had all the costume and ears on. My niece one of the hobbits.

Oh man I've got sit through a whole musical version of LOTR to watch my niece.

http://www.lotr.com/sights.php
A musical 'Lord Of The Rings' might be kinda cool, but a helluva big production:shock:  Best of luck to your niece:D



____________________
Dragonflygurl
Heretic


Joined: Wed Oct 25th, 2006
Location: I'm Everywhere And No Where
Posts: 7297
Status:  Offline
Mana: 
 Posted: Fri Jun 15th, 2007 09:12 pm

Quote

Reply
CheshireKat wrote: Dragonflygurl wrote: I got some good news I wish to share about my nice. She's just done her first movie, only a indenpent movie and she had a small part in it. It's a horror film but for the life of me I can't remember the title of it. It will probably be shown on tv.

Would you believe some one is trying to get funds for a musical version of Lord Of The Rings and my niece a couple of days ago went to a party and had all the costume and ears on. My niece one of the hobbits.

Oh man I've got sit through a whole musical version of LOTR to watch my niece.

http://www.lotr.com/sights.php
A musical 'Lord Of The Rings' might be kinda cool, but a helluva big production:shock:  Best of luck to your niece:D
Yeah and the rest of the cast and everybody else that is involued in it too.

 



 Current time is 02:16 am
Page:  First Page Previous Page  ...  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  ...  Next Page Last Page  


Quick Reply
Enter your quick reply:



Black_metal theme exclusively by: WowBB Theme Mall
Powered by WowBB 1.7 - Copyright © 2003-2006 Aycan Gulez
SciFi Updates